Record Power TS200C
THIS TABLE SAW HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO PROVIDE THE SERIOUS HOME CABINET OR FURNITURE MAKER WITH A SOLID, ACCURATE AND VERSATILE MACHINE IN A COMPACT FORM AND AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE. IT DIFFERS FROM MOST OTHER SMALL TABLE SAWS IN THIS SECTOR OF THE MARKET IN SEVERAL KEY ASPECTS -
- STEEL FRAME - The body is made from sheet steel and welded for rigidity and strength.
- RACK AND PINION RISE AND TILT - Rather than the crude one handled tilt designs found on cheap machines, this saw has two separate handles for rise and fall of the blade and for blade tilt - provided on a worm gear and solid steel bars with rolled ACME thread for a smooth, easy action.
- STABLE FRAME - It is supplied with a stable open frame and an optional pedal operated wheelkit can be fitted if the machine needs to be moved easily on a regular basis (shown right).
- COMPACT MACHINE - The standard machine has a footprint of only 650mm (W) x 1000mm (L), making it ideal for the small home workshop or for taking on site.
- HEAVY CONSTRUCTION - The whole saw unit is cast iron and is supported on the steel frame by two large cast iron trunnions, machined for smoothness and accuracy, similar to industrial saws.
(please note shown with optional wheelkit - not included in standard product)